You will boost your policy-making success rate if you engage us to run a six-hour stakeholder workshop which specifically focuses on your particular planning situation. It will accurately predict what categories of people will and will not favor the different plans that you are, or might conceivably be considering.
Our track record:
Almost any socially sensitive, planning situation is amenable to our approach. For example, some of our past workshops have forecasted the likely community support for alternative plans designed to:
- operate a new ambulance headquarters in southern Victoria, Australia
- manage a defunct shopping centre in Cleveland, Ohio, USA
- set up a suburban library precinct in Melbourne, Australia
- improve the aesthetics of unsightly power lines in Honolulu, Hawaii, USA
- develop a regional yacht club on Port Phillip Bay, Australia
- operate a new lighting laboratory within an architecture school in Geelong, Australia
- achieve “sustainable mobility” for the residents of Sao Carlos, Brazil
- design a new science faculty building in Melbourne, Australia
- organize a new youth prison system for central Victoria, Australia
- boost the performance of a local government lobby group in Melbourne, Australia
- locate a new Masonic temple in Geelong, Australia
Decades of applied university research lie at the foundation of our approach, and we remain fiercely protective of our reputation for integrity and rigor.
Accordingly, rather than believing that “price confers value”, we provide an extremely high-quality service for only a modest fee, or even at cost for non-profit organizations.
Dr Ray Wyatt, with the assistance of one associate, facilitates all workshops. They are conducted on your own premises where every participant needs to connect to the Internet using either a computer or a large-screen smart phone.
Workshops are fairly intense and they comprise four, ninety-minute modules:
(1) Structuring – issues or concerns are recorded, refined and sorted.
(2) App training – participants independently use our app to address any situation of interest, thereby sending their demographic details, and their implicit planning priorities, to the cloud where they are closely guarded and NEVER shown to any third party.
(3) Plans formulation – applied artificial intelligence methods are then used to score, and cluster Module 1’s issues into alternative forward plans.
(4) Forecasting – the app is used co-operatively score Module 3’s plans and, therefore, predict what categories of people will and will not favor each one.
If you are uncertain about how to plan, you should click here to contact us (firstname.lastname@example.org)